I have two motto’s-
- 1. Live life to the fullest; and
- 2. Don’t have any regrets.
I’m married to a wonderful man, and I work as an ER nurse, but I’m currently on medical leave due to Crohn’s disease. I enjoy my garden, good music, photography, cooking great meals and having a good time with my friends, oh, and I really love reptiles and dogs.
About the Site
Back in 2006, I thought it might be fun to create a Blog. As it turns out I enjoyed blogging so much that it didn’t take me long to start creating other blogs about the topics I’m passionate about.
This blog discusses a number of topics. Visitors to my blog will get an insight into how my mind works- warning – this might turn out to be very interesting, or very very boring! LOL
Companies, Sponsors and Advertisers:
I am open to accepting samples and reviewing products that either fit with this blogs topics or that might be of interest to my visitors. If a post is written about a product it will be based on my opinion of the item and or of the samples that I received, which means the opinion could range from negative to positive. I try to be very truthful for my visitors and regular readers. If you’d like to discuss a possible product review please visit my contact page and give me some details about your company and product.
Topics that I regularly discuss:
- Life in Toronto;
- My neighbors fascination with all things I do!
- The Hustle and Bustle of the big city
- Interesting events and happenings in Toronto
- Events in the Emergency Department
- State of Health Care in Ontario
- Hobbies and Interests;
- My Garden
- Our Labrador Retriever puppy
- Music (my husband is a musician)
- Cooking, recipes, dinning out
- Favorite television shows and movies
- Our home renovation projects
- Interior design and cool furnishings / decor
- blogging – WordPress, Wp plugins etc
- Heath topics – particularly living with Crohn’s Disease
- How I earn money from my blogs and websites / affiliate programs etc
- My rambling random thoughts
- and whatever else isn’t covered in the neat categories above. LOL
I’ve been off work for almost three years now due to illness (Crohn’s disease), so I don’t get out all that much. You’d think my life might be pretty boring as a result huh? Well, it can be at times, but my husband and I have a lot of friends and relatives who pop in for a visit from time to time and that keeps life interesting. Plus my husband is always doing something interesting or strange and I expect that that will give me a lot of material to work with on this blog. Oh, and my neighbors, they are friendly, nosy, and sometimes do strange things – again, more material.
In November of 2007 we got a black Labrador Retriever puppy to keep me company and to help me get outside more for some fresh air and exercise. As it turns out our puppy is quite the Character! You’ll find the occasional story about our puppy as she grows. If you are a dog lover and want to read all about Midnight from the day we got her onward just visit the “Our Puppy” section of the site.
Here are a few ways to follow me on the Internet:
- My digg page
- My Mixx page
- My Reddit
- My Stumbleupon profile
- My YouTube profile
Let me know if I’ve been keeping you entertained. Leave a comment.