Daisy from the BlueApron tagged me! This time the meme that I’ve been tagged with is “6 Random Facts” and I have to write out 6 random facts about myself.
I’m pretty sure that I’ve done this meme a few times now, but I’ll play along.
I’ll get you Daisy!
1. Well, if you read my Thursday Thirteen this week you’ll discover that I’m probably one of the only people you kinda, sorta know who happens to have had a camera pill floating around in their insides.
2. Being female you’d think that there’d be a number of distinctly female things that I would enjoy, like perhaps, shopping? Nope! I hate shopping. I only get really lucky and find things that are absolutely perfect about two or three times a year when I’m shopping. the rest of the time I’m sadly disappointed. Of course on those rare days when I’m having luck shopping I turn into the ultimate female shopper, so watch out!
3. Here’s another thing that many females are known for – talking on the phone. Well I can’t stand it. I just want to know the facts, where to meet, how you are doing, feeling, how your family is and that’s about it. I’d rather talk in person than on the phone. I just spent two hours today talking on the phone. That’s my quota for the month. Honest! My normally non-talkative brother had me on the phone for about 30 minutes today talking about his upcoming trip to India (lucky guy!), and my sister took up the other hour and half. I think part of the reason I dislike talking on the phone so much is because my ear starts to hurt where the receiver is pressing against it. I end up with red ears for about an hour after a long telephone call.
4. Oh and I don’t like watching Soap Operas! I know, I’m breaking all the female rules but I don’t care for soap operas or talk shows at all.
5. Gossip is another pet peeve. I really get turned off when people talk about others behind their back. Especially if there isn’t a good reason for it. I appreciate honesty and truth more than anything.
6. My favorite car, that I’ll probably never own, is a Porsche 911 Carera. I like the older, 80’s style best. I really don’t know much about cars and models but that one is burnt into my brain. I can pick it out from just a shadowy view.
Who should I tag? Daisy called her tagging revenge but I never did anything to her! LOL I will however seek revenge on her someday when I have meme to pass on. Just you wait Daisy, I’m going to make sure it’s a good one! I think I’ll tag Kyle because he hasn’t done many memes and he tagged me with the last one that I did.