I’ve been very busy in the last week or more- posting away like a nut on all my sites and slowly working in the background for a popular blogger to fix up his main site and getting three others ready to launch properly.
If he likes my work I will be launching a small part time business doing web design, graphics, and site maintenance.
I haven’t tried my hand at creating full WordPress or Blogger themes but I’ve certainly had a lot of experience modifying designs and changing the whole look and feel of an existing design. At this time I would be willing to do that for others.
The majority of the work I hope and expect to take on will be Site Maintenance.
This is the type of scenario that I can see people using my services for:
1. Are you busy?
2. You have a family to take care of and a job, but you also love to blog.
3. You want to change several things in your sidebar or your header but you either don’t know how to do it well or you simply don’t have time.
4. You don’t want to tinker with your blog, you just want to blog. You’d rather have someone else fix things for you.
5. You’ve been trying to change somethings on your site, even adding a blogroll to the sidebar, but it’s not working for you and you’re getting frustrated.
6. You wish you could just hire someone to do all the stuff that you either don’t like to do, get frustrated doing or have no clue how to do- for a reasonable price.
If you fall into any of these categories you might be interested in what I have to offer.
I’m willing to tinker with your site after you’ve given up trying.
I can organize your sidebar so it’s neat and tidy, rather than glaring and distracting. Offer you design advice and possibly even make some graphics for you your sidebar or a new header for your site. Any of those changes can make your site seem new to you and to your regular visitors/ readers.
I haven’t set up any type of price lists yet. At the moment I have no idea what kind of prices that I’ll charge other than the fact that I’d like to keep them affordable and reasonable. For example- I can’t see working on something for an hour or two and only getting paid $5, but neither would I feel comfortable charging you a $100 for something that takes only an hour either.
Readers and Visitors – have you used the services of a web designer in the past? Would you be so kind as to help me out by telling me what kind of prices you were charged for the work that was done on your site?
Price for re-design?
title graphics in your sidebar?
adding a blogroll with graphic?
creating roll up menus in your sidebar?
Installing plug-ins on your site?
If you could reply back and tell me the approximate prices you made for web services I’d really appreciate it. Remember I want to offer you an affordable service that’s beneficial for both you and I.