13 things about Strange Search Terms on Feverishthoughts.com
1. The number one search term- every day! is a variation of males wearing female bathing suits. This is thanks to a post I wrote about an ex-boyfriend trying on my clothes and bathing suits when I wasn’t home.
2. In the second highest position – Hugh Laurie – I’ve written two posts about him (That’s HOUSE) with funny videos from his younger days and since then he’s become a regular search term on this site.
3. I guess that I’m not the only one that does weird or klutzy things since someone was searching for
weirdest things done and it brought them here.
4.Same for having pulled a muscle tongue – that’s something I’m proud of doing but it happened!
5. Perhaps a lot of people are lucky and don’t have the smallest bathroom in the world, but I do and that’s bringing people over here too.
I guess sometimes peoples searches actually bring them here for a worthwhile reason and they actually find posts that might help answer their questions:
6. how much for receive roaming text mine is expensive, how much do roaming charges cost you?
7. feverishthoughts.com – why not type it in the address bar instead of a search engine?
8. shoulder mri contrast blog – I don’t think they do MRI’s on blog’s shoulders but I’ll look into that for you.
9 having enteroclysis – yep been there, done that- not fun, but not all that bad either really.
10. how check a weak cable signal – call the cable guy!
11. Love gritting – Uh I have no idea what this is, but if it’s gritting or grating it ain’t love.
12. my rats wobbling ??? I have no idea how that term brought someone to this site.
13. choosing renters and strange noises in the house Renters and strange noise really do go together, I’ve lived through it; as do these- thong leotard pictures and guys turned into ladies. No comment necessary on that one!
And a bonus – what grows in the garden with neglect – now that’s an easy one to answer – WEEDS! LOL