Thirteen Things about My internet activities this week
1. I’ve been having some fun visiting some of my favorite bloggers this week. Over at Doctor Mom’s I’ve been voting on her idiot of the week postings, and since I’m a regular poster there she’s going to give me a lot on her cul de sac (a permanent space in her side bar) if I’m the top commenter over there this week!
2. I’ve also been hanging out over at Zed’s this week too. Yesterday she had a Canadian day party. Blog parties are a lot of fun. I might have even had the most fun since I was the only Canadian there for the longest time!
3. Then there’s my visits to Pointless Drivel. A few of us seem to compete to be the first person to leave a comment when he puts his latest post up, then we banter back and forth. It’s kind of fun and it’s always interesting to see what Mr. Fab has to say about it when he posts his comments.
4. One of my favorite bloggers Shelli from Shelli’s Sentiments is on a Florida vacation this week. She got to swim with a dolphin on Monday! Lucky girl.
5. Today I spent some time trying to break up a fight that broke out on one of the mailing lists I run – The uromastyx Mailing list. Yeah, the lizard people were fighting! Go figure!
6. I made Mrs. Lifecruisers very special A-Team list! I’m so proud and that bribe I gave her certainly came in handy!
7. I’ve also spent some time in the past week promoting the FOUR blogrolls that I started. Mr. Fab and Mrs. lifecruiser also helped me with this task.
8. I might as well tell you about the blogrolls – since I’m sure you’ll ask about them if I don’t. You would wouldn’t you?
9. One of the blogrolls that I started asks for weekly participation. Anyone who has nice nature photos – be it landscape, garden, garden plants – flowers and greenery – that they are willing to post each Sunday is welcome to join Green Thumb Sunday.
10. The other blogrolls that I started don’t require any participation other than keeping your blog up to date by posting 3 or 4 times a week. One of those blogrolls is for photobloggers and it’s called Fabulous Photoblogs. I’m looking for true photoblogs to join this blogroll.
11. Another blogroll that I run is the I am Canadian blogroll. Other than posting regularly the only other requirement is that you are Canadian, whether you currently live in Canada or not.
12. The last blogroll is a little more specific. I’m looking for bloggers from the Toronto area (the GTA – If you are from the GTA you’ll know what that means) to join the Toronto Bloggers blogroll.
13. I’ve been pretty busy on the internet this week. Leaving comments all over the place and working on my little projects. I need a break!
Links to Other Wordless Wednesday Participants:
Please only list your name if you have a recent Thursday Thirteen post. Links left by non-participants will be removed. Also, don’t link and run – that’s just rude.