I’ve been tagged! Twice- with the same tag! Erin from Pupsicle was first, then Ladyee-M from Loving Nothing got me this afternoon. I’m not really big on Meme’s but I’ll play. Erin played before when I tagged her, and uh Ladyee-M … I’ll get you back when your not expecting it. 🙂
1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your site, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says ‘You are tagged’ in their comments telling them to read your site.
Let’s see, who am I going to tag for this? If these lovely people do tags- Shelly, Ed, D. Challener,Matt (my last renter on Odd Planet), Chatty (my current renter- go see her, this is her last day!), and Lydia because she gave me my first tag! Oh and what the heck- maybe Amy will play too.
My Weird Facts:
1. My neighbor often speaks to me in Greek and I understand most of what she says to me- even though I don’t speak a word of Greek.
2. I almost always save whatever favorite food that happens to be on my plate for last. I’m a slow eater most of the time so this usually means I’m eating my favorite food lukewarm or even cold.
3. I’m left handed, but since it’s a right handed world I can do almost everything I need to do with my right hand almost as well as I can with my left.
4. I’m tall- 5′ 11″ and my hubby is kind of short- 5′ 3 3/4″ (can’t forget the 3/4″ ‘s!)
5. I hate going to sleep! Once I’m asleep I like it just fine … but making myself go to bed in order to sleep is difficult. I’d rather stay up and not miss anything.
6. On Thursday I spent 6 hours in the garden pruning roses, loosening dirt and uncovering plants, Friday 7 hours, and today 5 hours. I think I might be OBSESSED with my garden. The hard work is done for a few weeks though, and I got a lot of exercise and fresh air. Oh and I’ve never heard anyone else use the term “extreme gardening” even though there are many who likely fall into that category, so I think I might have actually created a new expression.
7. A few years ago I spent over 15 hours planting roses in my garden and ended up ripping my posterior tibial tendon (tendon that runs along outside mid-calf, across outer ankle and attaches onto the bottom of the foot) and didn’t even realize it until the next day. I thought I had a blister at first but couldn’t find it. The injury took close to a year to heal- it was bad.
8. See above- I have a very high pain tolerance, especially when my mind is occupied.
9. I love reptiles. My other two very large sites are about various reptiles and their care. The most reptiles I’ve had at one time were two box turtles, 1 very large iguana, 6 water dragons and two golden geckos. Hubby is afraid of snakes so we don’t keep them.
10. I’m on my third career. I’ve been a Jeweler, Make-up artist, and now I’m a Nurse. Yeah- those three things naturally follow each other, don’t they?
Other than that, there is nothing else the least bit weird about me. I’m perfectly normal … or so I’d like you to think.